The weather may be a bit up and down in Manchester at the moment but there is one thing for sure, it is hot hot hot… and by I hot I mean that kind of muggy hot that can only be described as close (ha, I love that expression!).
Don’t get me wrong – I’m not complaining by any means; but I would like to be slightly cooler and these creamy popsicles are just the thing (and please forgive the Lion King esque moulds – only thing I could find!!).
So what do you need?
- 1 can coconut milk (400g)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp raw local honey
- Handful of cherries (or your fruit of choice)
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds and honey and mix
- Put in the fridge to set slightly – around 1 hour
- Put a spoonful in each popsicle mould
- Add a cherry
- Repeat until the moulds are full
- Add sticks or handles
- Put in the freezer until frozen (preferably overnight)
Hope you enjoy these – and are enjoying the sun! Make the most of it.