Whether you’re a Crossfit veteran that can’t get to the gym or a total newbie who quite likes the look of trying out Crossfit but isn’t sure whether it’s for them, there are plenty of WoD’s that you can try at home.
The following WoD’s need little to no equipment and as long as you have a basic knowledge of exercises such as squats, burpee’s and sit-ups there should be something for you to try.
So here’s my Top 10 at home WoD’s…
- ‘Annie’ -50-40-20-30-10 Double Unders and Sit Ups (if you can’t do double under try single skips but double the amount so 100-80-60-40-20)
- Run 800m, 100 air squats, Run 800m
- 100 Burpees for time
- 10 Rounds for time: 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 squats
- 20 Rounds for time: 5 push ups, 5 squats, 5 sit ups
- ‘Invisible Fran’ – 21-15-9 Air Squats, Push Ups
- 5 Rounds each for time: 400m sprints
- 5 Rounds for time: 30 second handstand, 30 air squats
- For time: 250 air squats
- For time: 100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats
Any movements you’re not sure of you can look up on you tube but please make sure you are maintaining correct form. If it doubt consult someone at your gym or box before exercising.
Most of all – have fun!